Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Submitted in response to request.
Make and share this Crock Pot Orange Honey Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, frozen
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 118.29 ml chicken broth
- 59.14 ml honey
- 14.79 ml dry mustard
- 14.79 ml teriyaki sauce
- 236.59 ml broccoli floret
- 236.59 ml cauliflower floret
- 236.59 ml carrot, sliced in pennies
- Place frozen breasts in crock pot.
- Mix juice, broth, honey, dry mustard and teryiaki sauce.
- Pour over chicken in crock.
- Cook on low for four hours.
- Add vegetables about one hour before serving.
- Place on TOP of chicken and do not stir.
- Cook the additional hour and serve over rice.
- (note: if you're not using frozen chicken subtract about an hour from cooking time!).
This is great! The chicken turned out juicy and tender, what a nice surprise as I always overcook chicken in the crockpot! The veggies were still crisp, and so all of the textures wre just right. And, to make it better, it couldn't be any easier to prepare. Only 4 WW points (without rice). I'll make this often for a healthy take to work lunch. Thanks meow!
I posted the same recipe. My family really enjoys the flavor of this dish. You can thicken the juices with water and cornstarch to make more of a gravy.
It really wasn't that good. The flavor was good, albeit bland, but my chicken was dry and the gravy would have been much better if it were thicker.