8 hrs 15 mins
Jamie Renee's Note:
Tender moist chicken is flavored with orange and spices. A terrific crock pot chilly weather dish that I adapted from the Fix it and Forget it cookbook. Flavorful and filling!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, quartered
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1Place sweet potatoes in bottom of a med to large slow cooker.
- 2Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry.
- 3Combine flour, salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and garlic powder.
- 4Thoroughly coat chicken in flour mixture.
- 5Place chicken on top of sweet potatoes.
- 6Combine soup with remaining ingredients.
- 7Stir well and pour over chicken and sweet potatoes.
- 8Cover and cook on low 8-10 hours or high 4 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Orange Chicken With Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.5
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 62.7 mg
- Sodium 1278.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 27.8 g