Prep 0 mins
Cook 6 mins
Quick and easy, Baby--the way dinner ought to be!!
- 3 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 large)
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 2⁄3 cup smuckers sugar-free orange marmalade
- 2⁄3 cup jack daniel's barbecue sauce
- 4 tablespoons kikkoman light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated (or jarred)
- Put chicken and flour into a bag and toss together.
- Place the chicken in the crock pot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, cover and cook on low for 6 - 8 hours, or on high for 3 - 4 hours. Yields 8 servings.