Recipe by chichimama_05
This recipe is adapted from one I acquired from a newspaper in the 90s. This has been a staple crock pot recipe for me every since. It is easy and delicious!
- 2 -3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (cubed into 1 inch pieces)
- 1 onion (sliced thin)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 black peppercorns
- 1 (8 ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup cashew nuts (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cubed chicken in crock pot. Add sliced onion, salt ,& peppercorns then top with water & orange marmalade.Stir to combine ingredients.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Serve over rice topped with chopped cashews.
- Note: The peppercorns give a great flavor while cooking however I pick them out when its done because they are too strong to eat whole.