Recipe by Tebo
This is a great recipe for a crowd. Very easy to do and it has a great twist in the taste. Very different (and good in my opinion) from the traditional pulled pork.
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix barbecue sauce and marmalade.
- Place meat into crock pot and cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
- (I cooked mine overnight).
- Remove meat and shred.
- (I placed crock pot in fridge and let the fat congeal then removed it).
- Reheat sauce, add meat and mix until coated.
- Serve on buns with mayo if desired.