Recipe by Michelle S.
I cannot remember where I found this recipe, but it sure is great once the evenings get cool.
Top Review by crawfish pie
This was a super easy and satisfying meal,Michelle!I love the flavor of the onion and the tomato,this was delcious!!The whole family ate and didnt complain once(WHAT!!!!)I will definatly make this again,the only change I made was to use a pot roast instead of the round steaks I didnt change anything else I served with mashed potatoes and some egg noodles(for those who disapprove of boxed mashed potatoes:)We had a wonderful meal,Thanks michelle!!
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks, cut into serving pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into strips
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Pound into meat.
- heat oil in a heavy skillet, brown meat.
- Drain oil, and place into crock pot.
- Blend the undiluted soup and ketchup.
- Pour over meat in crock pot.
- Cook on low heat 6-8 hours till meat is tender.
- One hour before serving add pepper strips and continue to cook.
- Serve over rice or noodles.