Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A recipe I modified from several. Every time I make sauce it is different, so I figured I would record it and them make edits if needed
- 3 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons basil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (29 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- brown beef, onions, garlic, and green peppers, and drain.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot and cook for 5-8 hours.
- cool and freeze.