Prep 45 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is wonderful with chicken, lamb or fish.
Make and share this Crock Pot Nectarine Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 8 lbs nectarines, peeled &, chopped
- 3 medium onions, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped &, seeded
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped &, unseeded
- 3 limes, juice of
- 1⁄2 cup dried cilantro
- Mix everything together and cook in crock pot on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Ladle into hot sterilized canning jars.
- Process in hot water bath for 10 minutes.
I'm not sure about the amount of lime juice I added because it tastes too bitter. The "juice of 3 limes" is not precise enough. One lime gave me 5 tsp and one 8 tsp. so the measurement needs adjusting. I added the higher amount.