Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great dip for parties or family get togethers.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 lbs American cheese, cubed
- 16 ounces salsa
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- corn chips or tortilla chips
- Brown beef with onion. Drain.
- Combine beef, cheese, salsa, and Worcestershire sauce in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on high for about 1 hour; stir occasionally until cheese is fully melted.
- Serve immediately, or keep on Low setting for serving up to 6 hours later.