Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found on the Net on behalf of a Request a Recipe posting.
Make and share this Crock Pot Mushroomy Chicken Livers recipe from Food.com.
- Cut chicken livers into bite-size pieces, toss with flour, salt and pepper.
- Fry bacon pieces in large skillet, remove when brown.
- Add flour-coated chicken livers and green onion to bacon grease in skillet, saute until lightly browned.
- Pour chicken stock into skillet and stir into drippings; then pour all into crock pot.
- Add browned bacon bits and all remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on Low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve over rice, toast or buttered noodles.
- Recipe may be doubled easily if your crock pot is big enough.