1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Mushroom Pork Tenderloin
4 hrs 5 mins
A super easy pork tenderloin recipe that my family loves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 8 ounces fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1Place pork in crock pot.
- 2In a bowl, combine the soups and stir until smooth.
- 3Add the mushrooms to the soup mixture and pour over pork.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until the meat is tender.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Mushroom Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.6
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 101.6 mg
- Sodium 1069.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 35.4 g