Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
All the best flavors of pizza in a meatball-spaghetti sauce. And it's so easy.
- 1 (16 ounce) packageplain cooked frozen precooked meatballs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic, undrained
- 1 (14 ounce) can low sodium chicken broth
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 ounces chopped pepperoni
- hot cooked pasta
- shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 3-1/2 or 4-quart crock pot, combine the meatballs, pizza sauce, tomatoes, broth, onion, tomato paste, mushrooms, cayenne and garlic.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours or on HI for 4 to 5 hours.
- Stir in pepperoni.
- Serve over hot cooked pasta. Servings may be sprinkled with mozzarella cheese, if desired.