Recipe by Seasoned Cook
CREAMY GOODNESS! Easy to prepare and cooks while you work or shop! My DH loves this dish and particularly the sour cream flavor which is added just prior to serving. MAKES A GOOD GRAVY for potatoes or rice.
Top Review by Mandy ny
We liked this. But I made a few changes. Instead of milk I used 1/2 can chicken broth. And I used 2 cans cream of mushroom soup and added 1/2 Ts Accent. We had this over rice was enjoyed by all. Will make again. thanks
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 small potatoes, sliced thin (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot. Mix soup, teaspoon of mix and milk in a small bowl. Pour over chicken. Add potatoes if desired.
- Cook on high for 1 hour. Cook on low for 3 to 4 hours until chicken is tender. During last 15 minutes of cooking time, stir in sour cream.
- Note: Soup and dressing mix provides some salt to recipe. But if using potatoes, add salt and pepper to taste.