3 hrs 5 mins
Rebecca Downey's Note:
This is a wonderful winter drink. Made in the crock pot, using a cheese cloth to keep the spices together for easy removal. It makes it a no fuss, no muss recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together the apple juice and the brown sugar in the crock pot.
- 2Rinse the cheesecloth and wring it dry.
- 3Wrap the cinnamon sticks and allspice berries in the cheesecloth and tie it securely with cotton string.
- 4Quarter the orange and pierce it with cloves.
- 5Place the spice bag and orange sections in the slow cooker.
- 6Cover and cook on high for 2½-3 hours.
- 7This can be kept warm (on low) for up to 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Mulled Apple Cider
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 28.6 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: