Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I haven't tried this yet, but it sounded so good I had to post it! Imagine coming home from an afternoon in the snow to this, waiting and ready for you!
- 8 cups brewed coffee
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened instant chocolate drink mix
- 1⁄4 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 cup Kahlua or 1⁄2 cup Tia Maria
- whipped cream (optional)
- grated chocolate
- In a crock pot, combine the coffee, chocolate drink powder, coffee whitener and liqueur; stir well.
- Cover and cook on Low for at least 3 hours, until hot.
- Pour into mugs and garnish with whipped cream and chocolate, if desired.
We actually doubled or tripled the amount of Kahlua. I would also the next time add more of the chocolate drink mix too. Stir with a candy cane - yum!