Kind of a cross between classic minestrone and a tomato-based vegetable soup. I like to prep ingredients the night before, then just dump into pot along with the broth (and water if needed) before leaving for work.
- 1 yellow squash, cut in half-moon slices
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut in thin wedges
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 425.24 g can white beans, drained
- 425.24 g can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 411.06 g cankitchen-cut green beans, drained
- 411.06 g can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 2 (793.78 g) can chicken broth
- water, to cover
- 85.04 g spaghetti, broken into thirds
- Combine all ingredients except spaghetti in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
- About 30 minutes before serving, turn heat to high setting and add spaghetti. Ready when noodles are soft.