- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 (14 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked rotini pasta
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except pasta and cheese in a 4-5 quart crock pot.
- Cover crock pot and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in pasta.
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting for 15-25 minutes until pasta is tender.
- Sprinkle each serving with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.