This is another very simple recipe from Best-Loved Slow Cooker Recipes.
Make and share this Crock Pot Minestrone Hamburger Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 small potatoes, scrubbed (or peeled)
- 2 carrots, peeled and cubed
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- grated mozzarella cheese or parmesan cheese
- Place all the ingredients except the cheese in your crock pot, stir thoroughly, all enough water to cover all ingredients, cover and cook on Low 8 to 12 hours or on High 3 to 5 hours.
- Stir well and serve sprinkled with cheese.