Recipe by Kristen in Chicago
I found this recipe in a cooking magazine, Taste of Home I believe, and my family loved it. Very easy to make and tastes good.
Top Review by catmaniacs
Made as written. Cooked this 8 hours and still was not done. Had to finish it in the oven. The taste was good and I am chalking the cooking time problem up to my crock pot, the heating element must be going out. Thanks for the recipe.
- 2-3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 453.59 g package smoked sausage, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 (822.13 g) can green beans, drained
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (595.33 g) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese