Recipe by Kristen in Chicago
I found this recipe in a cooking magazine, Taste of Home I believe, and my family loved it. Very easy to make and tastes good.
Top Review by catmaniacs
Made as written. Cooked this 8 hours and still was not done. Had to finish it in the oven. The taste was good and I am chalking the cooking time problem up to my crock pot, the heating element must be going out. Thanks for the recipe.
- 2 -3 large potatoes, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 (1 lb) package smoked sausage, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 small onion, quartered
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese