5 hrs 15 mins
Healthy veggie combo using spagetti squash A healthy combo I put toghther with what was on hand and what I was hungry for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 medium spaghetti squash, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, diced fine
- 1 cup corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 portabella mushroom cap, diced
- 2 -3 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal low-sodium steak seasoning
- 1Layer in the crockpot:.
- 21/2 of the beans, corn, jalapenos,tomatoes.
- 31/4 of the grains1/4 of the grill seasoning.
- 41/2 of the squash, mushrooms, onions, salsa.
- 5Continue layering till done.
- 6Gently pour broth around the edges till you see it coming up the side.
- 7Cook on high for 4 - 5 hours, low for 7 - 8 hours.
- 9Add other vegetables.
- 10Add a layer of soy cheese.
- 11Add southwestern seasoning instead of grill seasoning.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Mexican Spaghetti Squash
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.7
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 211.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's Montreal low-sodium steak seasoning