Recipe by lazyme
Easy, tasty, and kid-friendly.
Top Review by that_biLL_guy
Here's why you should make something and try it yourself before you invite people over for dinner. Did a triple batch and now im whipping up some spanish rice and im gonna put it on tortilla's. My guiney pig just told me that its better now. I just turned out really soupy and plain. Needs more spice and more meat.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 3 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray crock pot with non-stick spray and cover the bottom with slightly crushed chips.
- Combine soups, rotel, chili powder, and onion in a separate bowl and blend well with a whisk.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet, drain fat, and add ranch style beans to it and mix together. (Do not drain the beans). Layer half of the beef mixture over the chips, then half of the soup mixture over the beef, ending with half the cheese over the beef. Repeat these layers once more beginning with chips and ending with cheese.
- Cook on high in crock pot for three hours.