Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This was posted by SmilinsShrinking.
- 3 boneless chicken breasts (I thawed chicken breasts in the fridge)
- 4 cups chicken stock (1 box)
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce (some recipes call for a can of tomatoes, but I don't like the chunks)
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 5 ounces cream of chicken soup (1/2 can, I had it leftover in the fridge)
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning (1 palm full Rachel Ray style)
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes (1 palm full Rachel Ray style)
- 1 dash garlic powder (a few shakes)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans in chili sauce (juice & beans)
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook on high for about 2 hours chicken breasts, chicken stock, tomato sauce, green chilies, cream of chicken soup, taco seasoning, minced onion, and garlic powder.
- Take out the chicken breasts and let them cool off enough to touch them. Then dice them up into bite sized pieces. Then, add the chicken back into the crock pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir. I covered the pot back up and reduced the setting to low and cooked the rest of the afternoon.