6 hrs 10 mins
I got this recipe from my sis-in-law and it is yummo! Very easy to put together and even easier to eat. Ha ha. I tastes like chicken enchiladas without having to do all the work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the cubed chicken in the bottom of crock pot.
- 2Mix the salsa and cream of chicken soup together.
- 3Pour soup mixture over cubed chicken.
- 4Add crushed tortilla chips on top of soup mixture.
- 5Add grated cheese over the crushed chips.
- 6Cook on high for 4 hours.
- 7Take a potato masher and mash all the chicken into little bits inside the crock pot.
- 8Stir it well.
- 9Cook for 2 more hours on low.
- 10Serve in tortillas with sour cream.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Mexican Chicken Enchilada Filling
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.2
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 86.8 mg
- Sodium 963.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 33.6 g