Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I got this recipe from my sis-in-law and it is yummo! Very easy to put together and even easier to eat. Ha ha. I tastes like chicken enchiladas without having to do all the work.
- Place the cubed chicken in the bottom of crock pot.
- Mix the salsa and cream of chicken soup together.
- Pour soup mixture over cubed chicken.
- Add crushed tortilla chips on top of soup mixture.
- Add grated cheese over the crushed chips.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Take a potato masher and mash all the chicken into little bits inside the crock pot.
- Stir it well.
- Cook for 2 more hours on low.
- Serve in tortillas with sour cream.
This is a very good base recipe. My palate prefers things a bit more spicy! Even though I used hot salsa, it just wasn't quite enough. Next time I'll kick it up a notch with some taco or other seasonings and jalapenos (which could also be done at the table as topping options).