6 hrs 10 mins
Here's another easy way to serve up dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 small boneless skinless chicken breasts, frozen (or 2 large)
- salt & pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (10 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained but not rinsed
- 1/2-1 tablespoon chili powder (depends on how spicy you like it)
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- tortilla chips
- 1Place breasts in a large crock-pot then sprinkle with salt & pepper. Pour the enchilada sauce over the chicken then cover & cook on low for 4 hours.
- 2Remove the chicken & shred. Whisk in the cheese soup until smooth then add the chicken, beans, & chili powder.
- 3Continue to cook for another 2 hours. During the last 30 minutes add the cream cheese, stir to melt.
- 4Serve with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Mexican Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.5
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 89.3 mg
- Sodium 1295.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 30.9 g