Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Simple yummy six ingredient slow cooker recipe
Make and share this Crock Pot Mexican Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Cover the bottom of the pot with salsa.
- next mix canned soup with the rest of the salsa.
- place the chicken in the pot, add salsa -soup mixture.
- cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours
- fork shred or mash chicken pieces.
- add shredded , sour and cream cheeses.
- cook for an additional 1-2 hours.
- serve in tortillias or your choice rice, chips etc.
The whole family loved this! Served it with our favorite Mexican Rice recipe, flour tortillas, and all the fixin's. Delicious, and we have enough leftovers for lunch this week. Thanks for posting the recipe!
So easy and yet really big on taste. Thanks for sharing this recipe, veena's. We really enjoyed it. I served it over plain white rice, and it was delicious. I definitely plan to make this again. Made for the Spring 2014 Pick-A-Chef event.
Very good and easy to make. I followed the recipe exactly as written and we all enjoyed this for dinner. Made for Spring PAC 2010.