Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
This is very good and its great on baked potato the next day.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 canned corn kernel, drained
- 1 canned black beans, drained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix, whole packet
- 16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Take chicken out and shred, add 1 cup sour cream and 1 cup grated cheese to the sauce, put chicken back in crock pot and mix together. Serve with warm tortillas or eat as a soup with tortilla chips. (Add points accordingly).
- Makes 6 one and a half cup servings approximately.
This is DELISH, I just threw it together this morning and had to try it, it is SO yummy- can't wait for my family to try it tonight for dinner :)