Prep 15 mins
Cook 9 hrs
A good combination of flavors. I think your family will like this dish.
- 3 lbs chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (7 ounce) jar stuffed olives, sliced
- salt & pepper
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup water
- cooked rice
- Combine paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle spice mixture on chicken and place chicken in crock pot.
- Mix tomato paste and water together, and pour over the chicken.
- Add sliced olives and cook on low for 7-9 hours or high for 5-6 hours.
- Serve over hot rice.
This was ok. I won't be making it again though because it lacked flavor. It was really easy to make and the chicken was nice and tender. Plus, my husband was happy to eat the left overs.