1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Melt-In-Your-Mouth Country Style Steak
8 hrs 2 mins
I got this recipe from a friend at work about 8 years ago. It's been my husband's favorite meal ever since. He's requesting it for his special Father's Day Dinner this weekend. This meal is so super easy and so rewarding. I usually put it all together in the crock pot before I leave for work in the morning and, when I get home, it's ready to serve. Cooks up a delicious gravy and goes great with mashed potatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 -6 cube steaks
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1Place cubed steaks in crock pot and set on "Low".
- 2Mix together cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup and water in bowl and pour over top of cubed steaks.
- 3Cook for 8-10 hours. Steaks will be so tender, they may fall apart when you take them out.
Browse Our Top 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All 5 Ingredients Or Less Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Melt-In-Your-Mouth Country Style Steak
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.1
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1853.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: