I got this recipe from a friend at work about 8 years ago. It's been my husband's favorite meal ever since. He's requesting it for his special Father's Day Dinner this weekend. This meal is so super easy and so rewarding. I usually put it all together in the crock pot before I leave for work in the morning and, when I get home, it's ready to serve. Cooks up a delicious gravy and goes great with mashed potatoes!
- 5 -6 cube steaks
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet dry onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Place cubed steaks in crock pot and set on "Low".
- Mix together cream of mushroom soup, dry onion soup and water in bowl and pour over top of cubed steaks.
- Cook for 8-10 hours. Steaks will be so tender, they may fall apart when you take them out.