Crock Pot; Meaty Cheese Dip
- Place cheese, salsa & mushroom soup in a 5qt crock pot on low heat.
- Cook sasage & beef until brown then drain.
- Once the cheese has melted add the meat to the pot.
- Stir the dip about ever 10-15mins as its cooking to preven scortching.
- Serve with tortilla chips or Ritz crackers.
- Note: for you picky eatters -- i promise you cant taste the cream of mushroom. ;o) This recipe can be altered in several ways. This is just the way i like it. I do sometimes add about 1/4 cup of milk to thin out the dip a little. Hope you enjoy it as much as i do!