1/3 Photos of Crock Pot; Meaty Cheese Dip
Chef Ms Tiff's Note:
Excellent recipe for a party snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cheese, salsa & mushroom soup in a 5qt crock pot on low heat.
- 2Cook sasage & beef until brown then drain.
- 3Once the cheese has melted add the meat to the pot.
- 4Stir the dip about ever 10-15mins as its cooking to preven scortching.
- 5Serve with tortilla chips or Ritz crackers.
- 6Note: for you picky eatters -- i promise you cant taste the cream of mushroom. ;o) This recipe can be altered in several ways. This is just the way i like it. I do sometimes add about 1/4 cup of milk to thin out the dip a little. Hope you enjoy it as much as i do!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot; Meaty Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.4
- Calories from Fat 226
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 1219.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 19.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: