Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Another variation of an easy to make meal. Great for the bachelor in the family!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 lb sausage meat
- 1⁄4 cup dark beer
- 1 egg
- 2 slices bread, torn into soft crumbs
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- Combine all ingredients and gently shape into a round loaf.
- Place on a trivet in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low, about 7 to 8 hours.
- Serve with tomato sauce or chili sauce.
- Chill leftovers and slice for sandwiches the next day.