- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 -3 tomatoes, chopped or 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄4 cup tomato-based spaghetti sauce or 1⁄4 cup pasta sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- in a medium bowl,combine egg & milk.
- stir in bread crumbs,seasonings & garlic.
- add beef tomatoes & feta cheese and mix well.
- shape into a loaf to fit into the bottom of the slow cooker & spread sauce over the meat loaf.
- cover & cook for 7-8 hours on low.
- you may serve the meat loaf with rice or noodles.