Recipe by funthymecookin'
I've love quick and easy recipes and this is just packed with flavor! Several other recipes aren't quite as moist, so I've adapted several recipes into my own. Enjoy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1⁄2 cup Club crackers, crushed
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon pepper
- 1 cup ketchup or 1 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beef, egg, and other ingredients (excluding milk and ketchup or salsa)in a mixing bowl.
- Use hands to evenly distribute ingredients among ground beef.
- Pour mixture into crock pot, shape into a loaf.
- Top with ketchup or salsa, spreading evenly on top of loaf.
- Pour milk on bottom of crock pot (this keeps the meatloaf moist and from sticking to the pot).
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 2-3 hours.