Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is from the thrifty fun newsletter, and it's awesome. I tried it on the stove top, and it couldn't have been easier or tastier. If you like big, juicy meatballs in a mildly spicy tomato sauce, this is for you.
- Mix first six ingredients.
- Form 16 balls.
- Mix remaining ingredients in crock pot.
- Add raw meatballs, stir very gently to coat.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6-8 hours.
- Note -- I simmered on the stove top 3 hours instead of using my crock pot -- it was too small!
- Serve over spaghetti.
This was terrific, easy to do, Also bough store bought fresh Italian meatballs on sale too! Used passata, added italian herbs...worked for me! Simply delish recipe!