1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Meatball Stroganoff
8 hrs 5 mins
You will not believe how easy this is! I found this recipe in Taste of Home's "Simple and Delicious" magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen meatballs
- 1 (12 ounce) jar beef gravy
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1Dump the meatballs (still frozen) in the crock pot.
- 2Add the jar of gravy and mix it to cover all.
- 3Cook on low for 8 hours.
- 4Stir in the sour cream and warm through about 30 minutes before serving.
- 5Serve over noodles, rice or mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Meatball Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.0
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 28.8 mg
- Sodium 508.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 5.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: