Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 hrs
This is a recipe from Quick Cooking. It uses frozen meatballs and fresh vegetables.
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 16 ounces baby carrots, quartered
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 12 ounces frozen cooked meatballs
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed tomato soup
- 10 1⁄2 ounces beef gravy
- 1 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- Place the potatoes, carrots, onion, celery and meatballs in a crock pot.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour over meatball mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 9-10 hours or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Yummy stew and a different way to use frozen meatballs. Great to come home to after a day at work.
This is excellent! I didn't change a thing. I thought it would be too salty but it wasn't.