- 566.99 g package frozen meatballs, thawed
- 2 (453.59 g) can tomato sauce
- 283.49 g can beef broth
- 177.44 ml red wine
- 177.44 ml water
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4-5 potatoes, cut into large cubes
- 453.59 g package baby carrots
- 113.39 g can mushrooms, drained
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 29.58 ml flour
- 118.29 ml cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place potatoes, carrots, onion, mushrooms, and meatballs in a crock pot. In a bowl, stir tomato sauce, beef broth, red wine, 3/4 cup water and garlic powder. Pour over meatballs and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on high for 4-5 hours.
- 1 hour before it's to be done, thicken sauce with 2 tablespoons flour into 1/2 cup cold water.