Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
From Linda Larsen,Your Guide to Busy Cooks, on about.com. This super easy crock pot sandwich recipe cooks in just 4-6 hours and is a perfect solution for lunches at home. You could substitute the frozen EASY MEATBALLS(posted separately)recipe for the 40 meatballs.
- 40 frozen fully cooked meatballs
- 26 ounces pasta sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 slices muenster cheese
- 6 hoagie rolls, toasted
- Combine frozen meatballs, pasta sauce, and onion in 3-4 quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 4-6 hours, until onion is tender and meatballs are thoroughly heated.
- Place meatballs in the toasted hoagie buns and top with cheese.
- May be placed under the broiler to melt and brown cheese, if desired. 6 sandwiches.