Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Adapted from a recipe on the ww message board.
- 453.59 g lean ground turkey
- 236.59 ml diced onion
- 35.43 g package beef stroganoff sauce mix or 35.43 g package fat free brown gravy mix
- 4 medium red potatoes, diced or 946.36 ml red potatoes
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 425.24 g can whole kernel corn, drained or 473.18 ml frozen corn
- 473.18 ml frozen cut green beans
- 473.18 ml frozen sliced carrots
- 2.46 ml pepper
- Brown ground turkey with pepper, salt and onion. Drain well. Mix in the corn and and half of the stroganoff mix. Place ground beef mixture in crockpot.
- In a sealable bag, toss diced potato with oil to coat, add remaining stroganoff mix and shake some more. Add to crockpot. Salt to taste.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours. Taste and adjust seasonings if needed.