Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook3 hrs 30 mins
This make ahead recipe is perfect for that holiday dinner!
Make and share this Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling water until tender.
- Mash until there are no lumps.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, onion powder, salt, pepper and egg whites; blend well.
- Cool slightly, place in removable liner of your crock pot and place in the refrigerator.
- Take out of refrigerator about 3 1/2 hours before you plan to serve them.
- Place in crockpot and dot with butter.
- Cook on LOW for 3 hours, stirring once or twice.
- They can be held an additional 30 minutes or more.