3 hrs 50 mins
3 hrs 30 mins
This make ahead recipe is perfect for that holiday dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling water until tender.
- 2Mash until there are no lumps.
- 3Add cream cheese, sour cream, onion powder, salt, pepper and egg whites; blend well.
- 4Cool slightly, place in removable liner of your crock pot and place in the refrigerator.
- 5Take out of refrigerator about 3 1/2 hours before you plan to serve them.
- 6Place in crockpot and dot with butter.
- 7Cook on LOW for 3 hours, stirring once or twice.
- 8They can be held an additional 30 minutes or more.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.1
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.5 mg
- Sodium 273.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 6.1 g