1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Marie's Chicken in Wine
7 hrs 15 mins
Easy chicken in wine. A nice easy meal when you are gone all day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut up 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts in about 1 inch pieces.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper and lightly flour.
- 3Pour 1/2 cup white cooking wine into Crock Pot, add chicken.
- 4Add cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 cup chopped onions to Crock Pot.
- 6Do not add water as it makes its own gravy.
- 7Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- 8Serve over egg noodles or anything else you want.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Marie's Chicken in Wine
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.6
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 82.3 mg
- Sodium 540.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 30.5 g