Recipe by Porfavorcorona
Easy chicken in wine. A nice easy meal when you are gone all day.
Top Review by Lvs2Cook
Sometimes I just need a comforting crock pot meal and this fits the bill. The chicken was tender and tasted great. I served it over rice with a green salad and it was a perfect comfort meal. Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Fall 2009.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup white wine, dry
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts in about 1 inch pieces.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and lightly flour.
- Pour 1/2 cup white cooking wine into Crock Pot, add chicken.
- Add cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 cup chopped onions to Crock Pot.
- Do not add water as it makes its own gravy.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Serve over egg noodles or anything else you want.