1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Maple Ham
5 hrs 5 mins
This is like a poor man's maple glazed ham. We love the spiral sliced maple/honey glazed hams, but they are soooo expensive. This is a great way to make one without spending a fortune.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put ham into crock pot (make sure it fits!) Put syrup, applesauce and cinnamon into a measuring cup and whisk them together to form a glaze.
- 2Pour the glaze over the ham in the crock pot.
- 3Turn the crock pot on high for 1 hour to seal in heat.
- 4Turn down to low after first hour and cook for 4 more hours.
- 5When done take out, slice and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Maple Ham
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 47.9 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: