This is like a poor man's maple glazed ham. We love the spiral sliced maple/honey glazed hams, but they are soooo expensive. This is a great way to make one without spending a fortune.
- Put ham into crock pot (make sure it fits!) Put syrup, applesauce and cinnamon into a measuring cup and whisk them together to form a glaze.
- Pour the glaze over the ham in the crock pot.
- Turn the crock pot on high for 1 hour to seal in heat.
- Turn down to low after first hour and cook for 4 more hours.
- When done take out, slice and enjoy!