Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
I found this recipe on www.tastycrockpotrecipes.net when I first got my crock pot. I only had four chicken breasts at the time, but it still turned out delicious. The last time I made it, I added extra because I was feeding more people. It still turned out delicious and so tender one can eat it with a fork. The maple and apple give the chicken a different flavor that makes a nice change.
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup real maple syrup
- 3⁄4 cup apple cider
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- Combine maple syrup, apple cider, cider vinegar and brown sugar in a small sauce pot and heat until sugar dissolves.
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot.
- Pour liquid over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
excellent!!what a great flavor, i thickened the sauce with a little cornctarch and water every one went back for seconds! thank you for sharing
Ohh this is a flavorful dish. The Maple syrup and brown sugar just hit the spot. Very simple, easy to make and the results were just great. I thing I have repeater here. Thanks for sharing this.
We didn't realy care for this one. The meat was dry and the sauce needs a little something. Sorry, this one isn't for us.