Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Put this recipe together when I was having a buffet style dinner for family birthday party. I had a bottle of maple syrup that was just craving to be put in something. Everyone loved it so decided to post.
- 1 (3 lb) box frozen meatballs (or can make your own)
- 2 cups barbecue sauce (I use Miss Diana)
- 1 1⁄2 cups maple syrup
- 2 cups pineapple (I used fresh but can substitute canned)
- 1 green pepper (cut up)
- 2 garlic cloves (cut each into 4 pieces)
- Mix together barbeque sauce and maple syrup.
- Add pineapple, green pepper and garlic.
- Pour half the sauce into crock pot.
- Add the meatballs.
- Cover with remaining sauce.
- Cook for 6 hrs on low setting.
Very good! I didn't add pineapple or pepper cause I had none in my pantry. I did add 2-3 T. Of Worshire sauce with The garlic minced. My whole family loved it! Thanks for the recipe!
Made these back in December and can't believe I forgot to review them! They were GREAT! Made them for my son's birthday party and everyone loved them. There were no leftovers! Making them again tonight for my Pokeno group. Can't wait to try them again!!
Oh Sandy what a wonderful recipe. Tried these last night and they were scrumptious !!