Recipe by ~*Miss Diggy*~
This is some seriously GOOD Mexican food! Make the meat ahead of time, and then just reheat before using. Enjoy!
- 1360.77-2267.96 g chuck roast, frozen
- 113.39 g can diced green chilies
- 44.37 ml chopped garlic
- 7.39 ml onion powder
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 22.18 ml chili powder
- 14.79 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Put first two ingredients into the crockpot in order, making sure the green chilies are on top of the meat.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Then add in the seasonings and cook for 7-9 hours on low, turning once halfway through.
- Take meat out and shred it.
- Use for my Machaca Burritoes (Recipe #260125), or just as is for burritos.