Prep 1 min
Cook 12 hrs
This is some seriously GOOD Mexican food! Make the meat ahead of time, and then just reheat before using. Enjoy!
- 1 (3 -5 lb) chuck roast, frozen
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- Put first two ingredients into the crockpot in order, making sure the green chilies are on top of the meat.
- Cook on high for 3 hours.
- Then add in the seasonings and cook for 7-9 hours on low, turning once halfway through.
- Take meat out and shred it.
- Use for my Machaca Burritoes (Recipe #260125), or just as is for burritos.