My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray crockpot with cooking spray.
- 2Beat eggs, fat free evaporated milk and skim milk in a large bowl.
- 3Add remaining ingredients, reserving 1/2 c cheese.
- 4Pour into crockpot and sprinkle reserved cheese on top.
- 5Cook on low for 5 to 6 hours, resisting the temptation to lift the lid and peek.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese (Lighter)
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 87.8 mg
- Sodium 531.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 30.1 g