- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese (16 ounces)
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray crock pot with nonstick spray.
- Place cooked macaroni in crock pot.
- Mix together remaining ingredients, leaving 1 cup of cheese off to the side.
- Pour mixed ingredients over noodles.
- Mix everything together.
- Pour the remaining cup of cheese over top of mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours, or until edges are golden brown.